Feast of Tabernacles Quiz
Answers to the following quiz are at the end of this section.
Matching -- Feast of Tabernacles & Last Great Day
1. 7th Year of Release __a. sung by pilgrims on way to Jerusalem to keep Feast of Tabernacles, Psalms 120-134 2. 21st day of 7th month __ b. Psalms 113-118 3. 22nd day of 7th month __ c. Sukkot, Leviticus 23:34 4. day of restraint, solemn assembly __ d. azereth, Leviticus 23:36 5. Egypt __ e. palm branch, citron, myrtle, willow 6. Ezra & Nehemiah (Neh. 8:13-18) __ f. will be forced to keep FOT in Millennium, Zech. 14 7. Feast of Ingathering __ g. Last Great Day 8. "four plants" __ h. Feast of Tabernacles 9. Hallel (Praise Elohim) __ i. Haggai prophesied, Hag. 2:1-9 10. Jeroboam __ j. kept a double Feast of Tabernacles at Temple dedication, I Kings 8:2-66 11. Solomon __ k. had people build booths of olive, pine, myrtle, palm branches
12. Songs of Degrees, Ascent __ l. kept counterfeit Feast, 15th day of 8th month, I Kings 12:32-33
13. Tabernacles, tents, booths __ m. reading of law on Feast of Tabernacles, Deut. 31:10-13
14. Tishri 15-21 __ n. end of harvest year, Ex. 23:16
Fill in the Blanks
1. "Moreover also I gave them My ________ to be a sign between Me and them, that they might know that I am YaHVaH that sanctify them. But the house of Israel ________ against Me in the wilderness: they walked not in My statutes, and they despised My judgments, which if a man do, he shall even live in them; and My Sabbaths they greatly ________ . . . ," Ezekiel 20:12-13.
2. The Feast of Tabernacles is also known as the Feast of ___________, Exodus 23:14-17, 34:22-23.
3. "At the end of every seven years, in the solemnity of the Year of _______, in the feast of tabernacles, When all Israel is come to appear before YaHVaH thy Elohim in the place which He shall ______, thou shalt read this ___ before all Israel in their hearing. Gather the people together, men, and women, and children, and thy stranger that is within thy gates, that they may hear, and that they may learn, and ____ YaHVaH your Elohim, and observe to __ all the words of this law," Deuteronomy 31:10-12.
4. "In the last day, that _____ ___ of the feast, YaHOSHA stood and cried, saying, If any man ______, let him come unto Me, and drink. He that believeth on Me, as the scripture hath said, out of his _____ shall flow ______ of ______ water," John 7:37-39.
5. "And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to _______ the King, YaHVaH of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles. And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, YaHVaH of hosts, even upon them shall be no ____," Zechariah 14:16-17.
6. "And I John saw the pure city, new _________, coming down from Elohim out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband . . . . Behold, the __________ of Elohim is with men and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people, and Elohim Himself shall be with them, and be their Elohim," Revelation 21:2-3.
1. What groups of people are we to remember to help rejoice with us at the Feast of Tabernacles? Deuteronomy 16:13-14
2. Why did Elohim hate the way Israel kept His feasts? Isaiah 1:11-16, 5:11-12; Hosea 2:8-11; Amos 5:21-24; Zechariah 7:5-14.
3. What are seven purposes of the Feast of Tabernacles? Leviticus 23:42-43; Deuteronomy 14:22-27, 16:13-14, 31:10-13
4. What is the "latter rain" pictured by the Feast of Tabernacles and Last Great Day? Joel 2:23-29; James 5:7; Deuteronomy 11:13-14; Jeremiah 3:2-3; Zechariah 10:1; Hosea 6:3, 10:12; John 7:37-39.
5. Why did Elohim allow Israel to go into captivity? Ezekiel 20.
6. What is the meaning of dwelling in booths? Hebrews 11:8-10, 8:2, 5; Psalm 27:4-6, 46:4, 43:3, 84:1-10, 118:15, 61:4, 132:7; Revelation 3:12, 21:2-3.
Matching -- Feast of Tabernacles & Last Great Day: 12a, 9b, 13c, 4d, 8e, 5f, 3g, 14h, 2i, 11j, 6k, 10l, 1m, 7n
Fill in the Blanks: 1. Sabbaths, rebelled, polluted; 2. Ingathering; 3. Release, choose, law, fear, do; 4. Great Day, thirst, belly, rivers, living; 5. worship, rain; 6. Jerusalem, tabernacle
1. Your sons, daughters, manservants, maidservants, the Levite, stranger, fatherless, and widow that are within your gates.
2. Sinfulness, drunkenness, refusing to acknowledge Elohim as source of their blessings, perverted judgment, thinking only of food, fellowship and fun.
3. (a) to learn to fear YaHVaH always, (b) rejoice with our families and friends, (c) remember the exodus from Egypt, (d) know that YaHVaH is our Elohim, (e) do all the works of the Law, (f) remember the Levite, stranger, fatherless, widow, (g) recognize the "place which He shall choose to place His name."
4. Time of the pouring out of Elohim's Spirit upon the vast majority of mankind.
5. For polluting Elohim's statutes, judgments and Sabbaths, which includes His weekly and annual Sabbaths, or Feast Days.
6. Dwelling in booths is a symbol of faith that Elohim will fulfill His promises, respect to the Heavenly tabernacle where Elohim dwells, being under Elohim's protection during time of trouble and eventually living in Elohim's house, the New Jerusalem.
It is best to have someone else trade papers as you correct the Tabernacles Test. Shalom. This blessing was originally composed by Giveshare.org.